Pages

Friday 14 September 2012

Survey and Report

Walt: to write a report on our survey

A few weeks ago I decided to find out “Who is your favourite teacher in Glen Innes School?” I used excel to draw my 3D graph. My data was represented in a column graph, it was a bit tricky but I got the hang of it. My target group was the seniors of our school.

I took the survey sheet around myself and personally asked them. 25 children were surveyed. I surmised that Mrs Barry is the most popular teacher. Mr Ramkolowan was the 2nd favourite teacher but the least favourite teachers were Mrs Webster, Mrs Manu and Mr Naidoo.

I think that most of the children chose Mrs Barry because she is the Sports Teacher and she is very fun to be around, hilarious and is very good at making connections with children.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thanks on commenting on my blog, Crystal. My favourite breakfast is Coco Pops as well.

Post a Comment