Pages

Friday 15 February 2013

A reporter for a day!

Interview with Devonn

What is your favourite sport and why?
Rugby league, because my dad put me into it and it’s a lot of fun as well.

If you had a chance to do anything in the world what and why would you do ?
Travel the world. To see other cultures and try different foods.

What is your opinion on sports camp?
It’s sounds fun, and you get to stay with your friends for a week. Last but not least you don’t have to get in trouble from your parents or clean up the house.

Tell me what you would prefer chocolate or ice cream, why?
Ice cream, because its  yummier and it has more flavours than chocolate.

What college do you think you’re going to?What kind of question its that? Well, I think I might be going to Selwyn.

Its there any place in the world you would like to go, and why ? America. I want to see live basketball games and Music Awards.

Who is your favourite pop star and why?I like Tyga. I think Tyga has a cool way of rapping. His rappes are cool!
What is your favourite animal and why?
Obviously a Tiger, because its named after my favourite pop star.

Explain what you enjoy at school.I enjoy, P.E, maths, most of the inter schools events like playing touch and  basketball. Hanging out with my friends is also fun.

And the last question, what is your date of birth?     (laughing) umm, December the third 2000.


0 comments:

Post a Comment