Pages

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Food Tech


Walt: to prepare foods from all around world.

I enjoyed cooking with Alisi and trying out new foods from all around the world. I also enjoyed Ms Heka’s teaching.

Some of the things I disliked was the food we cooked,especially the Pisupo and the children  getting cut.

After tech Ms Heka would always ask us to cook at home but I wouldn’t usually do that. Not that I didn’t like it but because sometimes I’d forget how to cook it.

What I would like to make next is spicy food because I’m not use to that kind of food, and its always nice to try out new food.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice piece of writing. It was really fun making burgers which I think was the best so far. Are you looking forward to moving to the next technology class next term.

Unknown said...

Hey Trey. I agree with you on that one. Burgers where actually the best that we made. I'm not really looking forward to move to the next Tech, because I enjoy cooking! Are you looking forward to the next tech?

Post a Comment