Pages

Monday 9 September 2013

Cross Country Poem

Walt: write a rap/poem.


Cross Country


We all line up to get ready to run
Everybody's seems like they're not having fun.
Its nearly time for us to go now
Everybody leaves with a POW.
I set myself a good pace.
Then I start to run and race.
Huffing and puffing like the big bad wolf.


I see the children in front of me
Looking like they are running free.
I pass the marshals as I go
giving them a friendly smile.
I'm nearly there, just a few more miles.


My legs are starting to feel like jelly
And I'm starting to get a sore belly.
I see the finish line it's right there
But I'm standing all the way over here.
“Come on Crystal pull yourself together”
At the moment I'm feeling light as a feather.


I know I didn't come first
But I don’t care I cheer with a burst!



0 comments:

Post a Comment